She Lakes My Face
Maybe if you're a single guy and live in this part of the world this is very normal to you, but to me...
...fucking hell.
Was in Hong Kong yesterday for a very very long day of drinking and eating. Stumbled into a bar on a Sunday afternoon looking, pathetically, for a Sunday roast lunch. I didn't find any food but there was a group of hot Filipino/Thai/Indonesian/I-Cant-Tell-The-Difference women dancing, so I decided to hang around. Because the bar staff managed to russle up an order of cheesy fries for me, I hung around a lot longer than I wanted to, quite quickly getting pissed. There was one girl in particular who caught my eye. Big mouth, big smile, very young, maybe 22, but I'm consistantly wrong when guessing Asian girls ages. After what was probably a couple of hours of flirtatious glances and smiles, during which time she didn't stop dancing for a minute, she eventually left. Suddenly feeling very depressed, I started getting ready to leave. But before I know it, she's back, barging her way through the crowd on the dancefloor heading directly towards me.
Then, she hands me this note. Walks away. And makes an old man very happy.


<< Home