Nano-ed
In HK airport on my way back to London.
Finally got me one of those iPod nano thingies yesterday. Gotta say, it sure is some sexy hardware there. It is incredibly small and thin, but with a crystal clear colour display. The interface is excellent too, but I do think that the click-wheel is well overrated, I much prefer either the joystick or joywheel that is used on my Nokia 6600 and 6680 for example. And I gotta say, for the all the effort they've put into the hardware, the software, iTunes, sucks with a capital S. It's functional enough, but where the nano really succeeds is the design of the interface, and iTunes is very poor in comparison. Anyone got any recommendations for portable speakers for this thing?
Almost got in a fight this afternoon with an English guy in Wan Chai. Apparantly I'd brushed passed him in the wrong way as I was approaching the Bureau de Change.
Excuse me would have doneAnyway, this went on for a while and it culminated in him shouting
Huh?
You should have said excuse me
I DONT LIKE TO BE BRUSHED, OK?Why on earth not? This exchange annoyed me at the time, but is causing me much needed relief right now as I think back on an apparantly sane English guy shouting 'I dont like to be brushed, ok?' so loudly and publicly in the middle of the afternoon.


<< Home