Happy Birthday Blog
One month old today, who'd have thought it would have lasted so long? Although it's only been a short time it feels like we've shared so many experiences together, crossed so many rivers, built so many bridges and, err....yeah, anyway...
Had to re-arrange my schedule, so now I'm not going to Guangzhou today I'm going at the weekend instead for meetings on Monday. Hong Kong this afternoon. I know you like to know my whereabouts...
Today for some reason I'm in a great mood. Work is hectic, but I thrive on that. My acupuncturist says it's coz I'm a 'wood' person. I agree with her, but for different reasons.
I just looked that up for the first time. 'Wood' people [snigger] apparantly are 'Striving, controlling, flexible strength, self-assured' which sounds like me, especially the controlling bit. But a 'fire' person fits much more into my self image: 'Dynamic, sparkling, enthusiastic'.
I WANT TO BE A FIRE MAN!


<< Home