Stalked and Loving It
Suffering from a general malaise that is the result of poor-eating, excessive drinking, and not speaking with Isabelle on messenger. The cow's gone to France, doesn't even have an internet connection there.
Went to Hong Kong over the weekend. Oh Jesus, the debauchery on a Sunday afternoon. I don't know who invented Indonesian maids but they should work for Apple. Really, if as a horny 15 year old I had written down my ideal way to spend a Sunday afternoon it would contain:
* Alchohol. Check
* 2:1 girl to boy ratio. Check
* Girls unable to take their drink. Frequent flashes of thongs. Indiscriminant groping and kissing. Check check check.
All this at 3pm on a Sunday. I want to repeat that: 3pm on a Sunday. Despite all of this, or more likely because of all of this, I didn't score. It all felt a bit too easy. I'm clearly not thinking straight.
My friend Colm has returned to the UK, so expect more blogging from me. He had a good time here I hope. If you know Colm, it'll come as no suprise that he preferred Macau over Hong Kong. Which for the rest of us is a bit like preferring Felixstowe over London.
Continue to be pursued by Chinese beer mat girl. She called me 11 times Saturday night, starting at 3am finishing at 8am. I didn't answer of course, but the calls kept poor Colm awake. I must say I quite enjoy being stalked (let's pretend, for the sake of my ego, that being called lots of times equates to being stalked).
Believe it or not, using the aforementioned definition, I have been stalked 3 times in my life. Never by English speakers, unfortunately. Once by a Brazilian girl in Rio (Brazilian-Lebanese actually, as tasty as it sounds), once by a Moroccan from Tangier and now from the Chinese girl in Macau. The Moroccan girl called me, literally, every 15/20 minutes for about 24 hours not stop. At the time it was a bit scary, but then as soon as the calls stopped I found myself looking at the phone to see if I've missed a call from Little Miss Stalker. Gotta love those Muslim girls.
Other things on my mind (and yes, believe it or not, I occasionally do have other things on my mind):
* Confusion about ebay's bid for Skype. It feels a bit like the time I bought my Chrysler Sebring in New York. I had a bit of money burning a hole in my pocket, but didn't really need a convertible in the city. Cool car though. Damn, I was so much cooler then. 25, single, living in the East Village, convertible car. More sex now though. Hmmm....I prefer it now.
* Anxiety that Liverpool are already 10 points behind Chelsea.
* Generally happy about new blogging world that I'm a part of, all the positive feedback i get from it. Enjoying reading other people's blogs regularly too, even if I've never met them in person before.


<< Home