Oh dear
Serves me right for choosing a cheapie airline, Air Madrid. I´m stuck at Madrid airport for 6 hours as the flight that was scheduled to leave at 4.30 isnt leaving til 9.
Me: Why didn´t you call me?At least I´m hanging out with a bunch of good looking Colombians. Imagine if I were going to Scotland? Eeesh. Anyway, more chance to blog, you lucky readers.
Her: Oh we don´t do that.
Me: Well it´s ridiculous that you knew hours before that the flight is to be delayed and yet you wait for me to check-in before you tell me of a 5 hour delay.
Her: I know.
Just got a say a quick thing about Liverpool. It´s really an indicment of the manager, no-one else, that Liverpool are performing so badly in the Premiership. His talent can´t be doubted, but it´s a tremendous failure to be doing so poorly in the Premiership whilst simultaneously doing so well in Europe. He clearly doesn´t understand English football yet, he´s admitted as much, but he better learn it pretty quickly because to the Liverpool fans the Premiership is 10 times more important than anything else now, even the Champions League.
The subjects of the last few spam emails:
Just virgin and inside
Hot blonde riding black cocks
Sexy chick taking pee
Inside virgin time School not Girls (huh?)
Stud jacks off on the toilet seat (that´s just inpolite)
Do you want seen sweet virgin will girls ? (Go on then)
Sexy mixtillion russian beauties (mixtilion, you won´t be surprised to learn, isn´t a word. I looked it up)
Sweet Chub Takes Bath
The comments in parenthesis are mine, in case you were wondering.


<< Home