Perennial Ex-Pat

I'm English and I live in Macau. Nuff said.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

You a Ho?

An interesting night last night.

Hooked up with a Filipino gal. You gotta be very careful in this part of the world, it's difficult to know if the girl you're chatting to is, erm, a professional lady or not. It's only through some skillful questioning can you be sure you're not left with a big bill at the end of the night. My favourite strategy is to say
'You a ho?'
If they are they say so. If they're not they walk away. Which is why I'm single, but anyway...This girl was very fit, GFM as my mate says (girlfriend material). I think she said she was a maid. There's loads of Filipino maids in Hong Kong. On a Sunday afternoon there's literally thousands of them walking the streets (not in that way) of Wan Chai on their only day off. I think I'm going to specialise in Filipino maids from now on, there's considerable opportunity there.

At the bar last night was an old couple, 50-ish. They were obviously so in-love, kissing, cuddling, smooching. This guy was surrounded by really cute women and didn't pay a blind bit of attention to them. I don't think I could ever be like that. I'll happily smooch, but at the back of my mind would always be 'You're great, but jesus, look at her!'.

I don't think I like writing these kinds of entries. It makes me look too shallow.

Meeting Chica de Bingo tonight.