Perennial Ex-Pat

I'm English and I live in Macau. Nuff said.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Beer Mat Love

It's Sunday morning and I'm psyched. Why? you ask, here's why:

1) The football season starts today. Yes I know it's only the Community Shield but still
2) The single most exciting thing that has ever happened to me, erm, happened to me on Friday night. Here it is. It's a note written on a beer mat from a Chinese girl that was passed to me, very publicly I'm happy to say, by the barman at a hotel bar in Macau . As you can see, her name was Tue. It followed a tediously long period of fleeting glances and flirtatious smiles (I was responsible mostly for the fleeting glances, not being that good at the flirtatious smiles). Unfortunately it all ended in tears via a series of incidents that are too boring even for me to recount, but thankfully I kept this memento.
3) I spoke with Erica today and it looks like she's coming out in October. Yay!
4) I'm just on my way to Hong Kong today, then Guangzhou on Monday. Yay yay!