Perennial Ex-Pat

I'm English and I live in Macau. Nuff said.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Women I Love

A quick update on women I'm currently lusting after

* Transexuals cousin. Haven't seen her for a couple of weeks, but she's still in my thoughts. She's a lovely Thai/Macau combination. In a moment of great self-discipline I deleted her number, regretted it ever since.
* Chinese girl who serves me muffins in the morning (that's not slang). Must be her baker's uniform
* Chinese girl who works in the coffee shop in my HK office building. Lovely smile, speaks English
* Girl I chatted with at Mandarin Oriental in Macau. She's Chinese but her grandmother is Russian. She sometimes wears this little black number that makes her look like an air stewardess from the 1960s. Oh mami, stop it.
* Chica de Bingo. Busty Colombiana straight in at number 5.