Perennial Ex-Pat

I'm English and I live in Macau. Nuff said.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Way to go, Paul!

My mate Paul has just added himself to the list of my mates who have super sperm (a list headed by Dave - seemingly he only has to look you straight in the eye and he'll inpregnate you). Him and his missus have just had a baby boy! Wooty woot. Little Baby G has the HTML header of Elias. Paul, is that ELias or eLIas?

Paul, I don't know when you sent the email but it may have taken me a little while to get to it. You see, it was sandwiched between 'Ebonies Fucking in Ass' and 'Oriental Shemale Posing'.

Paul is one of those all-round good-looking, successful, intelligent, driven, charming, complete-wanker types. As if his life couldn't get any more perfect, he's releasing his first album with AGK in September.

Tosser.