Perennial Ex-Pat

I'm English and I live in Macau. Nuff said.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Truths and Confessions


  • Eminem is better than you think.
  • I´m not
  • You really should be drunk in Rio at 10pm, you´ll get yourself into trouble. And I did.
  • Even ugly girls in Brazil are gorgeous
  • Before you ogle someone in Rio, remember you might have to spend the night with her.
  • I once told someone I was a writer.
  • I frequently tell people I only speak German. Twice last night.
  • A woman´s sexiest feature is always her smile. Unless of course she has big tits, then it´s her Big Tits.
  • Brazilian Funk is God´s music.
  • I´m the shyest person I know.
  • I give much more than I receive.
  • I´m not that good at receiving.
  • The unedited version of this is much better.
  • If I was twice as good looking my life would be five times better.
  • I have impeccable instincts.
  • Some people look better standing up, some sitting down. Me? I´m a stand up guy.