Perennial Ex-Pat

I'm English and I live in Macau. Nuff said.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Not Me, Gareth´s Got It Going ON

I haven´t quite got this getting-girls-phone-numbers thing down yet. This afternoon, rifling through the artefacts collected from last night I found a hotel card with ´Gareth, Room 304´ written on the back. Gareth, wherever, whoever you are, treat me right, I´m worth it.

My brother´s baby is due tomorrow. I´m so excited I could scream. Instead, taking Spike´s example I´ll use the power of song to express my feelings:
Put some wax on the trax
And slide on outta here
Hine hine hine hine hine
Hmmm. I´m not as good at it as Spike is. Let me try again:
I´m so excited
And I just cant hide
Im about to lose control
And I think I like it
Better. They don´t know the gender yet. I hope it´s a girl because when she´s 18 (ok, 16) she´ll be able to introduce me to her friends. When she´s 16 I´ll be 50, a gap of 34 years but, I won´t hold their youth against them.

I went out with Noelia and Monica again last night and partied way too hard. My body´s screaming at me to stop but the voices in my head are unrelenting and are shouting ´Carry on´. I dont even know what time I got home but I know I wasted all day today feeling sorry for myself.