When a Drunk Woman Calls
The last time I was in Buenos Aires I developed what was for me a very strange sleeping habit of, well, sleeping all the time. I´m such a poor sleeper that I normally get/need 5-6 hours a day tops. But theres something about the Buenos Aires air that causes me to get twice that, today I woke up at 2pm! Maybe its the buenos aires. [Doubles up with laughter].
Yesterday was spent with Noelia. Went to a restaurant where I ate tripe (disgusting) and goat (poor cousin of lamb). Later, at 2am, hooked up with Monica (irresponsibly cute Argentinian I met on Saturday night) and her new Texan friend.
Got a call on my mobile at 6.30 Sunday morning. Because of my dad´s situation these calls cause much concern but not to worry this time, it was a friend, Malu, from Sao Paolo who I texted recently. She was drunk. There really is nothing better in the world than when a drunk woman calls you. Unfortunately, this time she called to tell me she was married to a Spaniard. But still, she is happy to be my guide in Sao Paolo, my next destination, when I arrive sometime this week.


<< Home