Busted. So Busted
My ex-Colombian friend, who from now on shall remain nameless, has found my blog and from the messages she sent, didn´t much like what she saw.
Not really having a leg to stand on, I decided to take my favourite way of handling things: to attack. That momentarily made me a feel a little better, but yesterday I did feel not a little shitty. It must, after all, be a horrible to read those things about yourself (even if they are all true) and is undeniably a breach of trust.
One of the reasons I started this blog was to try and stem my tendency for ultra-privacy, but as Isabelle said this morning with a brilliant mixed-metaphor Maybe you came out of your shell more than you can chew
My mate Colm had a more pragmatic observation You should have just changed the address you idiot.
I´m living in Jimena de la Fronter at the moment, for at least a month. Roots! Roots!


<< Home