In London, Going to San Sebastian
No posts for ages, I know. A combination of no internet access at home and nothing interesting going on to blog about.
I stayed at Isabelle's house last night. Last time I stayed there I was savaged by their dog. Because of this, they took it to a dog therapist. Result: the therapist says I have to change my behaviour.
On Saturday I´m doing one of my most favourite things in the whole world, driving an unspeakably long journey to a place I´ve never been before: San Sebastian. It´s on the northern coast of Spain, near Bilbao, which I will also visit if only for the Guggenheim. I´ll be breaking up this monster of a journey by stopping off at Madrid for an evening of eating fantastic Brazilian food at El Rodizio and a night of drunken debauchery. Hopefully.
Talking of drunken debauchery, my mate Colm is arriving in Gib tonight. For Colm, Gibraltar is as exotic as it gets. Although he visited me in Asia (which he complained to other people he hated it, btw), he´d have much rather been in Gib. Unfortunately, I´ll be leaving for San Sebastian on Saturday, so we´ll have to limit our debauchery to 3 nights. He´s got a double date setup for us in Benalmadena on Friday.


<< Home